My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.destineeblau.com
and update your bookmarks.

Come visit my new site at destineeblau.com! All new sessions and information will be posted there. Thanks!

April 4, 2008

Baby Brittain



You'll be seeing a lot of this little one. (At least until she's old enough to start running away from my camera.) This is the newest love of my life (and the main reason there hasn't been a whole lot happening on the blog.) My daughter, Brittain, arrived in February. Her siblings adore (translation: maul) her. And I am slowly adjusting to life with 3 kids. I am so blessed!


4 comments:

janet said...

These pictures are so sweet!! makes me so homesick for you guys!!I think you should listen to Avery and move to Idaho inbetween her grandmas!!

Julie said...

I love, love, love these pictures. She is so precious. I especially love the one with the rings on her toe, what a neat idea. She looks a lot like mason in the last picture. Wow this really makes me baby hungry...yes it's a little soon but they are so much fun. Love ya and miss ya tons!!!

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey said...

What wonderful pictures. I do love that newborn snuggly sleepy time...such sweet moments. What a lucky girl...she'll have the thickest baby scrapbook on the block!!

C. Leah said...

Love that picture of the rings on her toes!! She is precious!!!

And I laughed about Avery and Mason "mauling" her. ;) You're funny!