My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.destineeblau.com
and update your bookmarks.

Come visit my new site at destineeblau.com! All new sessions and information will be posted there. Thanks!

February 2, 2009

Face Lift {Asheville NC Photographer}

Hey ya'll. So you may (or may not)have noticed my blog has had a major Face Lift. I'm super excited about the changes! It is still a work in progress though, so thanks for your patience while I work through a few more kinks! (If you had any idea the number of hours I've been plucking away at this thing to get it this far you would be on your feet doing a happy dance for me right now! Seriously. I had an entire night's dream in html.)
Also, stay tuned for some great specials coming up!!

Destinee

And just for fun...

3 comments:

C. Leah said...

I love your new design/layout! And I'll do a happy dance for you! :)

Lew said...

I LOVE your new look! I am so impressed that you figured out html enough to do this...seriously, don't people go to school and get a 4 year degree for that? You are amazing!!
Also, I really like your "db" logo. Everything looks fantastic and very professional.
Go girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! Lew, it was total copy and pasting on my end but still way over my head!