My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.destineeblau.com
and update your bookmarks.

Come visit my new site at destineeblau.com! All new sessions and information will be posted there. Thanks!

November 8, 2008

On a roll


This session really made me want a sister (Thank heavens for wonderful sisters-in-law!). Seeing these two interact was so much fun! They just seem like the best of friends. They were so much fun and such naturals in front of the camera. I really want to post the entire session because I am in love with them all but that would take forever, so for now, here are a just a few.

3 comments:

rtb said...

holy crap these are good!

C. Leah said...

Those are SO beautiful Dest!!!!

janet said...

You are very talented! I would love to see the ones of your kids!!