My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.destineeblau.com
and update your bookmarks.

Come visit my new site at destineeblau.com! All new sessions and information will be posted there. Thanks!

November 19, 2008

A Thanksgiving Post

I cannot find the words to express how thankful I am to have these three little busy body's in my life. They make me crazy. They keep me sane! They make me cry. They make me laugh! They have made me stretch and grow (more than a million Molten Cakes ever could). They have taught me more than I ever thought possible. I am so thankful they call me Mom.

4 comments:

C. Leah said...

That was so sweet Destinee! You made me cry, (in a good way). ;)

Your kids are so adorable!! I still can't get over Brittain's eyes...they are beautiful.

janet said...

These beautiful pictures made me want to fly out there and grab em! They are all so cute! I can't believe how big they all are!! Love and miss yeah. mommma

Marsha said...

You have such beautiful children.

The Staley Family said...

I do have the most beautiful nieces and nephews! Wonderful pictures Dest!