My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.destineeblau.com
and update your bookmarks.

Come visit my new site at destineeblau.com! All new sessions and information will be posted there. Thanks!

January 13, 2009

I couldn't help myself {Asheville NC Senior Photographer}




I loved this one of Cody- I had to post it. But that is it for now. I need to save some surprises for my new website that is currently under construction. What was that? New website? Woohooo!! I'm super excited!!! Maybe all the exclamation points clued you into that already! It's still a little ways off but definately going to happen. Sometime. This year even!!

4 comments:

janet said...

Can't wait to see it. This is pretty good in itself.

C. Leah said...

Ooooo...now I'm excited!! Can't wait!! Beautiful picture of Cody, too!!

Marsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha said...

You are so talented.