My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.destineeblau.com
and update your bookmarks.

Come visit my new site at destineeblau.com! All new sessions and information will be posted there. Thanks!

April 21, 2009

Sneak-ety Peak {Asheville NC Family Photographer}

I had the most fun with this family! I met mama through blogging and loved her right away, but it was just recently that I was able to meet and spend some time with the entire crew in "real" life (as if blogging is not real!). They all amazed me! Smart, funny, and spunky to boot!

Little H was not sure about me but we still got a few shots (without puzzle in hand) despite his best efforts.

The "negotiator"- I was allowed to take a handful of portraits of this little man. In exchange, I will be sending him his own print of the puzzle he'd been working on. You drive a tough bargain, buddy.

This sweet girl made my job cake! She was completely comfortable in front of the camera.

Loved this close up of J. They all have the most amazing eyes!



And a couple of my favorite family shots!


Have I mentioned I have the best job Ever?!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take the most awesome pictures..... I'm in the asheville ward... I'm married to Greg Gibson don't know if you know of him... I do love your pictures... Someday would love to have you take some of my kids....

C. Leah said...

Those are seriously cute Dest! And I love your blog page! (I guess I haven't seen it in awhile). ;)

Beckii said...

I'm so jealous. Of the pictures and the talent. Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments! Rachel, that name is familiar to me but I can't put a face with it. I would love to meet and take pictures of your kids!