My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.destineeblau.com
and update your bookmarks.

Come visit my new site at destineeblau.com! All new sessions and information will be posted there. Thanks!

April 2, 2009

Rain, Rain go away! {Asheville NC Baby Photographer}

With all this rain I've been rescheduling outdoor sessions like crazy. I've been getting restless. Yesterday I just had to play. So I pulled out my camera and grabbed hold of my favorite little one year old. It was lots of fun. More chasing and tackling than shooting I think. I am in Love with this girl!!


2 comments:

Gallup Family said...

Dest! I so want you to move closer and take gorgeous pics of my kids! I just wanted to reach into the screen and grab Brittain. Maybe I just need to grab my camera and see what happens.

janet said...

Beautiful little girl!!